Friday, 19 July 2013

New Avenues

Just a quick update (yes I know its been a while). I've not played anything game related for quite a while and thats partly due to available time and partly due to still feeling despondent with 40k.

Anyway long story short, I've decided to quit Warhammer 40K and have already started selling my collection. I realise this goes against things I have said in the past, but I honestly can't say I want to play the game again so theres little point in keeping the models.

The good news is that the money is being reinvested in other games. I've already orderd some Dystopian Wars models and plan to have a go at a few other systems too.
I'm still planning on playing Warhammer Fantasy, partly as theres no real alternative at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment