Tuesday, 30 October 2012

All quiet on the northern front....

Not much to report at present. I've not managed a game in a while now, mostly due to time constraints.
I have been tuned in to the idea that Sanguinary Priests are a really good idea and am currently resurrecting one from eBay. The idea is that this will go with my assault squad to help them last a little longer.

I'm also returning to my Warhammer Empire army which has taken a back seat for the last few months. Ideally is like to paint what I currently have in order to complete my "only play with what you've painted rule" (which so far has been a success).

I've also decided to finally finish and paint a Warmachine starter army I picked up back in 2003 and never did anything with.

Having said all this I'm find it very hard to be excited by anything currently. Even pc gaming is proving to be dull but I suspect this is more down to my job being a big fat let down (but that's a whole 'nother story.

No comments:

Post a Comment