Wednesday, 26 September 2012

The Best Laid Plans ...

Managed to get a game tonight of 2000 pts worth of 40k. To be honest I kinda threw a list together at the last minute and it was mostly all I had assembled and painted.

Stephen fielded a vast array of Imperial Guard against me and I was indeed greatly out numbered. Thanks to John, I had fielded most of my army to one side (furthest away from Stephens tanks) and also my Death Company in my Stormraven.
To cut a long story short, I forgot that this game was based on objectives rather than kill points and should have focused on that rather than trying to take units out.

The trouble currently is that my games are all rushed due to catching the bus home. I now have a job and hope to be moving soonish so this will eventually fix this problem but it means that I don't really have time for games right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment