I've not posted in a few days. This has been for several reasons, one of which has been planning a move of house to one 600 miles away so it means time for modelling has been a bit thin on the ground.
I went and finished the basing as well. In the end I went for classic static grass. At one point I was keen to do a half green, half snow base but I thought the Ostland black and white would look better offset with a base of green (which they do). All I need to do now is give them a quick spray of matt varnish (which will hopefully also tone down the grass a little).
Will take some pics of everything tomorrow hopefully.
[Edit : Added pics]